Relax or Study
Digital Sender & Printer/Copier
Head CLIC Librarian, Kay Buchanan
CLIC Librarian, Carole C. Lohman
Dr. Nancy Kechner, Data & Software Consultant
Dr. Michele Claibourn, Social Sciences Data Consultant
THE CURRY LIBRARY INNOVATION COMMONS (CLIC):
The CLIC provides group and individual study space, public computers, printers, copiers and a free scanner (digital sender), and a presentation space. Two librarians, a statistical data consultant, and a data specialist have offices in the CLIC and are available to assist you with your research needs, both on and off-Grounds.
LOCATION: Bavaro Hall, room 306 #57 on Map
Saturday & Sunday CLOSED
*Exceptions are posted on this page.
CLIC Librarians' Newsletters
RESEARCH HANDBOOK COLLECTION IN THE CLIC
LIBRARY RESEARCH GUIDES
The guides below help you locate databases, journals, books, statistics, data sets, test instruments, and other resources useful to you when you are writing papers and engaging in other types of academic research.
Administration and Supervision
Clinical and School Psychology
Communication Disorders see Speech Pathology and Audiology
Curry Off-Grounds Program: Library Services & Resources
English Language Learners
Higher Education Management
Kinesiology:An Introduction Luke Kelly
Kinesiology Masters Students Hertel
Meta-Analysis Workshop: Literature Review
Social Foundations of Education
Speech Pathology and Audiology Program
All UVa LibGuides.
1. University Library Website
2. Journal Finder: Find and read journals full text
3. Children's Book Collection & Resources for Children's Literature Research
4. Printer and copier in the CLIC
5. Digital Sender in the CLIC. You can use the CLIC's digital sender to scan a chapter from one of the CLIC handbooks and then send the digital copy of the chapter to your email account. It also can be used to scan and digitize research papers and other documents. There is no charge to use the digital sender
6. RefWorks - bibliographic management software, free to U.Va. affiliates if you sign up with your U.Va. email address.
7. ILS -Interlibrary Services
8. You can schedule a research consultation with a librarian by contacting
Carole Lohman email@example.com 434.924.7040
Kay Buchanan firstname.lastname@example.org 434.982.2664
LIBRARY WORKSHOPS AND CONSULTATIONS
Workshops & Consultations: Learn about databases. literature reviews; RefWorks; & Write-N-Cite, data sets, statistics, test instruments, using handbooks, and more.