Paige C. Pullen« Employee directory
- Ph.D., University of Florida, 2000
- M.Ed., University of Florida, 1990
- B.A., University of Florida, 1988
Dr. Pullen is a faculty member in Curriculum, Instruction, and Special Education. She holds a joint appointment in U.Va.‘s School of Medicine.
Dr. Pullen’s research interests focus on Early Literacy Development and the prevention and remediation of reading difficulties.
- Class of 2014: Classroom Epiphany Sends Soon-to-be Curry Graduate on Journey to Zambia
- Curry Team of Authors Receive 2013 Outstanding Publication of the Year Award
- Still on Top: Curry’s Special Ed Program
- Pullen Receives Outstanding Professor Award
- Curry Partners with Southwest Virginia
- Curry Faculty Receive Academic Community Engagement Grants
- More News