Paul C. Harris« Employee directory
- Ph.D., University of Maryland, 2009
- M.Ed., University of Virginia, 2003
- B.S., University of Virginia, 2001
My research agenda focuses on: 1) The intersection of education and sport, 2) The college readiness and success of K-16 students, and particularly Black males, and 3) School counselor preparation.
Harris, P.C., Hines, E.M., Kelly, D., Williams, D, & Bagley, B. (2014). Promoting the academic engagement of Black male student-athletes. The High School Journal, 97, pp. 180-195.
Harris, P.C. (2012). The sports participation effect on educational attainment of Black males. Education and Urban Society. doi: 10.1177/0013124512446219
- Charlottesville Tomorrow Features Youth-Nex Conference on After-School
- Counselor Ed Student Named Chi Sigma Iota Leadership Fellow
- Prof. Harris’s Work with CHS Student Athletes Featured on CharlottesvilleTomorrow
- Pianta & Harris on Tom Tom Panel on Innovations in Education
- Harris Named to VA School Counselor Association Board
- Tolan on Parenting in Cville Weekly Feature
- More News