Paul C. Harris« Employee directory
- Ph.D., University of Maryland, 2009
- M.Ed., University of Virginia, 2003
- B.S., University of Virginia, 2001
My research agenda focuses on the intersection of education and sport, with emphasis on the college readiness of Black male student athletes.
Harris, P. C., Hines, E. M., Kelly, D. D., Williams, D. J., & Bagley, B. (2014). Promoting the Academic Engagement and Success of Black Male Student-Athletes. The High School Journal, 97(3), 180-195.
Harris, P. C. (2014). The sports participation effect on educational attainment of black males. Education and Urban Society, 46(5), 507-521.
- Charlottesville Tomorrow Features Youth-Nex Conference on After-School
- Counselor Ed Student Named Chi Sigma Iota Leadership Fellow
- Prof. Harris’s Work with CHS Student Athletes Featured on CharlottesvilleTomorrow
- Pianta & Harris on Tom Tom Panel on Innovations in Education
- Harris Named to VA School Counselor Association Board
- Tolan on Parenting in Cville Weekly Feature
- More News