- An opportunity for Curry School of Education students and UVA students interested in pursuing education careers, to learn how to improve their resumes with the help of education recruiters
- A wonderful way for education employers/recruiters to meet some of our most proactive candidates
- The only cost for recruiters to participate is your time and expertise, since we do not provide food, like we do at the Educators’ Expo
- This is not a job fair; but it is a good way to meet some students while helping them
- Students are allowed to preference meeting with particular representatives from school and organizations of interest
- Many of the recruiters who have participated over the years report that they found this event to be helpful in their recruitment efforts, particularly since they were able to meet some candidates so early (including December graduates)
Space for education employers/recruiters is limited for this event, so if you participate in our Educators' Expo and are interested in joining us, please email Hilary Kerner at firstname.lastname@example.org at your earliest convenience.