Curry Human Resources
Curry Human Resources Office
(434) 924-0888 - fax
Ellen M. Missana, SPHR
Director of Human Resources
Bavaro Hall 118A
(434) 924-0373 firstname.lastname@example.org
HR Associate for the Department of Curriculum, Instruction and Special Education
Bavaro Hall 312B
(434) 243-2622 email@example.com
HR Generalist for the Department of Educational Leadership, Foundations and Policy, CASTL, EdPolicyWorks, and UCEA
Bavaro Hall 222C
(434) 924-7162 firstname.lastname@example.org
HR Generalist for the Department of Kinesiology and the Dean’s Office
Bavaro Hall 118
(434) 982-2669 email@example.com
HR Generalist for the Department of Human Services and the Sheila C. Johnson Center, and Youth-Nex
Bavaro Hall 212
(434) 243-3652 firstname.lastname@example.org
The Human Resources Team is dedicated to supporting the Curry School of Education in its focus on being an education school that makes an impact. With transparency and integrity, we deliver Human Resources services, guidance, and support to the Curry community. We are committed to providing exemplary partnership and customer service, fostering an inclusive and diverse working and learning environment for faculty, staff, and students.
- Openness, communication, and accountability
- Operating in an inclusive manner with appropriate discretion
We maintain open communication regarding Human Resources procedures, policies, and initiatives, to foster a well-informed community. We strive to understand business and employee needs to ensure that we as Human Resources Professionals are informed and acting to meet these needs.
- Seeking out and embracing the differences in individuals and in perspectives
- Promotion of fairness, respect, and trust
We are dedicated to attracting and embracing diversity in the workplace, respecting individual differences, and promoting the value that diverse perspectives bring to our community.
- Consistency of actions, values, methods, data, measures, principles, and expectations
- Acting in an honest, open, and truthful manner
We value honesty and accountability, and strive to operate with consistency in our actions, values, methods, data, measures, principles, and expectations.
- Providing reliable, responsible, and accountable services and support to customers
- Providing personal attention and meaningful support
We strive to deliver excellent customer service that meets the human resources needs of our current and prospective employees, as well as to support employees in their professional development of the skills and knowledge needed to best utilize the benefits, policies, and procedures of the Curry School of Education and the University of Virginia.