News: The Latest Research, Commentary, & Insight
Smithsonian, Curry Give Students Chance to Reinvent Famous Creations
Students participating in the Curry School’s summer engineering academy are displaying their recreations of American inventions at the Smithsonian’s Museum of American History.
Read More »
- New Grant Aims to Test the Core Knowledge Language Arts Read-Aloud Program: Does it work?
- Two SURP Interns Discover Their Passion for Research Through Support at Curry
- UVA Professor Leads First Lady’s Campaign Aimed at Increasing College Completion
- New Career Options Open Up for Two SURP Interns While at Curry This Summer
- Survey: VA High Schoolers Feel Supported, But Report Bullying and Sexual Harassment