Each year the Curry School Foundation announces student scholarships, fellowships and awards. This week a number of graduate students from the Center for Advanced Study of Teaching and Learning (CASTL) will be attending the annual spring awards ceremony and reception.
Students were nominated based on their ability to discover new challenges, create evidence-based solutions and make dramatic changes across all fields of study in the Curry School of Education. Six graduate students at CASTL will be honored this week:
- Lauren Carter will receive the A. L. Bennett Endowed Scholarship.
- Carol Clark will receive the Snyder-Crumpacker Women’s Graduate Fellowship (Admin & Supervision Women’s Grad Fellowship).
- Amy Fleig will receive the Paul B. Walter Master’s of Education Student Award, and the Samuel Marx Scholarship – Leadership, Foundations & Policy.
- Karyn Hartz will receive the Richard Abidin Award for Excellence in Research.
- Faiza Jamil will receive the Marjorie Hare Andrews Fellowship.
- Christopher Rates will receive the Robert T. Canevari Scholarship.