The Curry Difference
What the Curry School offers you.
The Curry School’s online programs and courses provide the same rigorous curriculum and high quality instruction as our in-person programs and courses. They also offer the flexibility to learn at your convenience so you may continue in your profession while continuing your education.
Whether an Education Specialist degree, Master’s degree, Certificate, or course series leading to Endorsement, our online programs provide you deep knowledge to bring specialized expertise to your profession, as well as assist with career advancement.
Bring the U.Va. Curry community to your community.
The Curry Difference
- We offer a lower than average online tuition rate, and discounted tuition rate for Virginia K-12 educators.
- We teach the same robust curriculum online as is taught in the classroom.
- Courses are taught by faculty with years of experience and depth of expertise, with a strong commitment to students’ education and personal development.
- Our intimate class sizes allow for ease of interaction and robust sharing of ideas.
- Enjoy the flexibility and convenience of completely online learning using engaging state-of-the-art online instructional techniques.
- All of our online programs are offered either full time or part time.
- Diplomas and transcripts are identical to those earned by U.Va. students studying on Grounds.
Don’t just take online courses – be part of a shared educational experience.
What Students Say:
Curry's online courses exceeded my expectations. Each professor created a sense of community online, and created a multi-sensory class, complete with visual presentations, lectures, forums, and practical application projects that ranged from assessment administration, book talks, running records, observations, sociograms, literature guides, etc. The Curry School not only uses the same curriculum format as face-to-face to online, but the similar teaching methodology is reflected in the way the class is taught, and Curry does this exceptionally well!
Carri Naumann-Monti, former Dean of Student Support, The Steward School