CASTL | The Center for Advanced Study of Teaching and Learning
Newly Funded Curry School Research to Evaluate Education Innovations
CASTL Researchers Williford and Downer awarded grants by U.S. Department of Education’s Institute of Education Sciences.
FOCAL Lab Engages in International Collaboration with University of Tuebingen
Prof. Hulleman works with University of Tuebingen to examine STEM motivation from international perspective.
Rimm-Kaufman Talks About How Social, Emotional Skills Lead to Academic Gains
Prof. and CASTL Researcher Sara Rimm-Kaufman outlines key findings from Responsive Classroom study published in the American Education Research Journal.
CASTL Partners with VECF to Offer Free Online Course for Early Childhood Educators
The Virginia Early Childhood Foundation and CASTL offer free Early Classroom Interactions online course to VA teachers.
News, Research, & Resources
- Williford is Briefing Lawmakers on the Virginia Kindergarten Readiness Project
- Undergraduate Researcher Program from Summer 2014
- Curry Resources and Support are Key for Two SURP Interns
- Research Brief: Teaching through interactions in secondary classrooms
- Newly Funded Curry School Research to Evaluate Education Innovations
- Williford Presents at the Society for Prevention and Research Annual Conference
- Curry Research Lectureship Series: Brian Nosek Talks “Scientific Utopia”
- American Psychological Association Touts CLASS Tool
- Hafen and Hulleman featured in “Toddlers to Teens: Curry Research Parents Can Use”
- Class of 2014: Manuela Determined to Improve Education Everywhere