EdPolicyWorks | The Center on Education Policy and Workforce Competitiveness
The Good News About Educational Inequality
Daphna Bassok and colleagues pen New York Times Op-Ed about the narrowing achievement gap.
Fall 2016 Line Up for Ed Policy Seminars
Join our UVA Ed Policy Community for the fall series featuring seminars by Mimi Engel, Sean Reardon, Sally Hudson, and more.
White House Campaign Aimed at Increasing College Completion
Ben Castleman works with the White House and First Lady Michelle Obama on the Up Next initiative that provides students with guidance about college, financial aid and loan repayment.
Student Spotlight: Two Ed Policy Students Reflect on the MPP/Ph.D Dual Degree Program
Aliza Husain and Katharine Meyer, both rising third years, share their experiences in the MPP/Ph.D dual degree program at the Batten and Curry Schools.
Ed Policy Ph.D Alumna Reflects on Her Time at Curry and in the MPP Dual Degree Program
Eva Galdo, Ph.D discusses her time in the MPP/Ph.D Dual Degree Program and her current position at U.S. Dept. of Edu and IES.
New! Administrator Coordinator Part-Time: The EdPolicyWorks Administrative Coordinator provides administrative and fiscal support to EdPolicyWorks faculty and staff. The incumbent maintains the calendars of center personnel, schedules center meetings and events, and serves as a liaison between faculty and external stakeholders to resolve scheduling conflicts. Duties also include assists with the reconciling of expenses, making travel arrangements and processing reimbursements for faculty and visitors, and providing additional administrative and event support as needed. UVA Jobs Posting Number 0619860.
News, Research, & Resources
- Curry’s Work in Assessing Louisiana’s Quality of Early Childhood Education Featured
- Working Paper: Observing Classroom Interactions at Scale
- Video: Mark Lipsey gives Curry Research Lecture on 11/11/16
- Prof. Castleman’s Texting Research Helps Boost College Enrollment
- A Legacy of Advocacy in Education: Four Key Efforts By The Curry School in Early Childhood Education
- Time Money Magazine Cites Prof. Roksa’s Book in Discussion on Liberal Arts Requirements
- Prof. Luke Miller Talks with WVTF Radio about Chronic Absenteeism
- Video: Sean Reardon Give Ed Policy Seminar on 10/7/16
- Prof. Player Named Outstanding Faculty by UVA’s P.U.M.P.K.I.N. Society
- Post-Doc Alumna Reflects on her Training at Curry and How It Advanced her Career