Register For Courses
Register: UVA SIS
Registering for a course only requires you to establish a student record at the University. An application for admission and supporting documents are not necessary.
1) If you already have a UVA SIS login ID (Student Information System) you may login to SIS and browse our course offerings and register.
2) If you do not have a SIS Login ID, complete the Non-Degree Student form. You will receive a SIS Login ID from Curry in 24-48 hours. You may then enter SIS.
Browse For Courses
Official Course Catalog: UVA SIS
You may browse for courses without a SIS Login ID to see what is offered.
1) Choose desired term.
2) Click on Campus–choose either Main (Charlottesville), off-Grounds (NOVA & Richmond Centers) or Online.
3) Click on Course Careers–graduate or undergraduate.
These three steps above will show you all of the courses Curry is offering in that term.
4) If you already know the Curry Department where your desired course is housed search by "subject," using abbreviations: Curriculum, Instruction & Special Ed (EDIS), Human Services (EDHS), Education Leadership, Foundations & Policy (EDLF), Kinesiology (KINE).