Working Paper: Raising Teacher Education Levels in Head Start
The Extent, Patterns, and Implications of Kindergarten "Redshirting"
Working Paper: The Early Childhood Care and Education Workforce from 1990 through 2010
Working Paper: Does State Preschool Crowd-out Private Provision?
Working Paper: Sector Quality Differences in Early Education
Working Paper: Is Kindergarten the New First Grade?
Working Paper: Universal PreK and the Child Care Sector
Working Paper: Kids Today
Working Paper: Preschool Fade Out
Working Paper: Inequality in Preschool Quality
Working Paper: Gaps in Early Experiences
Working Paper: Observing Classroom Interactions at Scale
Working Paper: Can Parents Assess Preschool Quality?
- Program Area
- Research Center
- Virginia Education Science Training (VEST) Predoctoral Fellowships
- The Availability of Early Childhood Education and Care in the U.S.
- Louisiana's Kindergarten Readiness System
- Is Kindergarten the New First Grade?
- The Effects of Florida’s Voluntary Pre-K Program
- Early Parental Investment and the Emergence of School Readiness Gaps
- Virginia Education Science Training (VEST) Program for Post-Doctoral Fellows
- EdPolicyWorks Researchers Lead Over 25 Key Presentations at AEFP
- Curry's Daphna Bassok In National Spotlight Twice This Winter
- Faculty Earn Top Honors
- Faculty Kudos
- White House Honors Curry Professors Work to Give Children a Strong Start
- Nine UVA Education Faculty, 3 Alumni Named to Influential Scholars List
- EdPolicyWorks Researchers Present New Work at 2016 APPAM
- In Reversal, Kindergarten Readiness Gaps Narrow
- New Career Options Open Up for Two SURP Interns While at Curry This Summer
- MEDIA ALERT: Kids in Pre-K Receive Higher Quality Care, Are Better Prepared Than In Home-Based Care
- Ed Policy Graduate Student Joins AEI’s 2016 Academy on Education Policy
- EdPolicyWorks Researchers Led Over 21 Key Presentations at AEFP
- Nine Curry Faculty Named in 2016 Edu-Scholar Rankings, 2 In The Top 20
- EdPolicyWorks Researchers Lead Over 30 Top Presentations at APPAM
- Student Spotlight: Scott Latham Broadens His Interests in Education Policy at U.Va.
- EdPolicyWorks Researchers Represent Over 27 Presenting Roles at AEFP
- Curry Early Childhood Researchers Sign Consensus Letter to Support Increased Investments
- EdPolicyWorks Researchers Author over 30 Key Presentations at APPAM
- Ed Policy Student Lands AERA Grant to Study Changes in School Readiness
- EdPolicyWorks Researchers Author 17 Key Presentations at AEFP
- Researchers at EdPolicyWorks Lead over 15 Presentations at APPAM
- Prof. Atteberry Named to Emerging Education Policy Scholars Program
- CEPWC Announces Education Policy Seminars for Fall 2013
- Ed Policy Team Recognized as Leaders in the US
- Sequestration and Head Start
- Curry Dominates Edu-Scholars List
- Researchers at EdPolicyWorks Lead Key Presentations at APPAM 2017