Developmental origins of achievement gaps, links between cognitive, motor, attentional and executive function skills, effects of “non-cognitive” skills and hormonal responses on cognitive development and performance, R&D funding policy in educational research that provides a theoretical perspective on integrating research from developmental neuroscience.
- Virginia Education Science Training (VEST) Predoctoral Fellowships
- Growth of Student Achievement in Public and Charter Schools
- Minds in Motion Project
- Developmental Skills Linked to Math and Science Achievement
- The National Assessment of Educational Progress Data
- Math & Science Achievement Gaps for Minority Students