EdPolicyWorks is a joint collaboration between the School of Education and Human Development and the Frank Batten School of Leadership and Public Policy which seeks to bring together researchers from across the University of Virginia and the State to focus on important questions of educational policy and the competitiveness of labor in an era of globalization.
The Latest from EdPolicyWorks
Meet our Inaugural Ed Policy Associates!
These 15 impressive students will be mentored by UVA faculty and education policy makers through research.Ed Policy Associates
Our 2020 Job Market Candidates
Check out the UVA Ed Policy candidates on the job market during the 2020-2021 academic year.Read More
- How to Help Students? Focus on the Teachers.
- Education Policy Students Honored for Dissertation Work
- New Dashboard Helps Fill Medical Workforce Gaps In VA Areas Hard-Hit By COVID-19
- UVA Honors Daphna Bassok Among Leading Researchers
- Study: DC Public School’s Teacher Evaluation System Continues to Improve Teacher Workforce
- With a Kindergarten Teacher’s Perspective, Professor Pushes Early Childhood Education
- White House Honors Castleman for Early Career Accomplishments
- Report: State Policies to Improve Teacher Preparation
Come Study with EdPolicyWorks
Faculty at the School of Education & Batten Schools work with graduate students in our nationally ranked program.Learn More
The Virginia Education Science Training (VEST) program provides intensive research training in education sciences.Learn More