Calendar of Events
Youth-Nex hosts a series of events throughout the year, some that are open to the publics and others that are by invitation. Please see the calendar here for up to date information on each event. You can read more about the Youth-Nex opportunities on our events website or see a summary of this semester's events below.
More information about these events, including presenter and topics, are available on our website. Below is a quick summary of dates, times, locations and downloadable iCal/Outlook links.
Talks, Panels & Webinars (open to all):
- Friday March 6th, 2020 from 11-12:30 PM in Bavaro Hall, Holloway Hall (Rm. 116) panel discussion on 'The Promise of Adolescence: Realizing Opportunity in Secondary Schools' with panelist Joanna Lee Williams (UVA), Michelle Jackson (Stanford University), Richard Bonnie (UVA), Nancy Deutsch (moderator; UVA). See our Remaking Middle Schools news website for more details
- Tuesday May 12th, 2020 from 4-5 PM webinar on 'Remaking Middle School Design Team Next Steps: New Tools for Your School.' Register online to receive more information.
Works-In-Progress Meetings (open to all):
- Wednesday February 19th, 2020 from 12:30-1:45 PM in Ruffner Hall, Rm. 206. Download UPDATED iCal/Outlook link. <-- Note the new date
- March 26th, 2020 from 12:30-1:45 PM in Ruffner Hall, Rm. 206. Download iCal/Outlook link.
- April 16th, 2020 from 12:30-1:45 PM in Ruffner Hall, Rm. 206. Download iCal/Outlook link.
- April 30th, 2020 from 12:30-1:45 PM in Ruffner Hall, Rm. 206. Download UPDATED iCal/Outlook link. <-- Note the new date added (moved BYOLunch & Learn to WIP)
BYOLunch & Learn Meetings (for internal Youth-Nex faculty, staff, students and affilliates):