Off Grounds and Online Programs Textbooks
Spring 2019 Curry School of Education Off Grounds/Online Textbook lists.
In addition to these lists, also check the textbook requirements using CANVAS, the NEW Learning Management System (LMS).
All Curry’s Online and Off Grounds courses will be administered through CANVAS.
CANVAS users, please go to this site: https://curry.virginia.edu/admissions/student-services/canvas-support to get started.
To access your course, login to Canvas: https://curryvirginia.instructure.com/.
Other Helpful Links:
New online student orientation: http://bit.ly/2P6LiGe
New on grounds student orientation (virtual component for on grounds orientation):http://bit.ly/2w5eKUp
Off Grounds Textbook lists for Spring 2019 by Topic and Department:
EDIS (CISE): ELL, Gifted, Teaching Licensure, Reading, Special Education:
- Instructional Technology
- Curriculum & Instruction
- English Language Learning Pre K-12
- Gifted Education
- Professional Learning
- Professional Studies (Alternative Route to Licensure)
- Applied Behavior and Special Education
- Special Topics - History of Science, Online Instruction Procedures, Science Education, Career Development
- Computer Courseware Tools, Teachers as Tech Leaders, Learning Systems & Culture
EDLF: Educational Leadership, Foundations, and Policy:
Once a textbook is identified, it can be purchased or rented in a variety of ways, e.g.:
- Directly from the Publisher
Or Check with the UVA Bookstore: : https://uvabookstores.com/uvatext/buy_textbooks.asp
Also, you may contact Kathy Mallard: firstname.lastname@example.org, 703-536-1114