The Latest News
- New Nonprofit Will Crowdsource Educator Insights to Improve Edtech Procurement, Implementation
- Dewey Cornell: Will the Next Shooting Be in Virginia?
- Women More Likely to Suffer Sports-Related Concussions, Studies Suggest
- Live and Learn: Finding an Answer to "When Am I Ever Going to Use This Stuff?"
- Brain Food: Exploring the Connections Between Nutrition and Learning
- Getting a Jump On It: New Technology Accelerates Autism Diagnosis and Treatment
- Dual MBA/MED Alum Brings Energy and Innovation to Youth Development
- 'It Means Everything': Linebacker Relishes Winning the 'Academic Heisman'
- UVA's Young Women Leaders Program Turns Students Into Change Agents
- Student Profile: Diane D'Costa '18
Faculty In the News
- Your Teen by Parents with Valerie Adams-Bass: Youth and Civic Engagement: Teenage Protest in Turbulent Times
- YouthToday: Q&A With Nancy Deutsch: Can After-school Programs Counter Exremist Recruiting?
- The New York Times with Catherine Bradshaw: In the Fight Against Bullying, a Glimmer of Hope
- TIME Magazine with Art Weltman: You Asked: Can You Lose Weight Just from Your Stomach?
- The Richmond Times-Dispatch with Derrick Alridge: Charlottesville Was Latest Battlefield in the Long Struggle for Equality
Faculty Commentaries: Winter 2018
Professor Cornell in The Hill
Proactive threat assessment, not surveillance, will make schools saferRead more
Dean Pianta in the Washington Post
Governor-elect Northam's first priority should be teachersRead More
Professor Alridge in the Richmond Times Dispatch
Charlottesville was latest battlefield In the long struggle for equalityRead More
The Curry Magazine
Missing from School
A partnership with Virginia's Department of Education sheds more light on the ramifications of students' chronic absenteeismRead more