- Demand for the school’s growing online graduate programs – much of it from UVA alumni – led to the jump of 61 places, to No. 9 in the nation.
- January 9, 2019 — Nine members of the University of Virginia faculty have been named to the Edu-Scholar Public Influence Rankings, which recognizes the 200 faculty members at U.S. universities who "...
- New study finds bullying rates among middle school students were 18 percent higher in localities where voters had favored Trump than in those that had supported Clinton.
- In her current position as executive director of African American Teaching Fellows, Tamara Wilkerson Dias is motivated to improve the educational experiences of local schoolchildren.
- The Sheila C. Johnson Center provides multidisciplinary clinical training for students and services to the community. Its new director shares how data and technology are transforming the field.
Faculty Commentaries: Fall 2018
Williams: Education Post
How We Build a Pipeline of Teachers That Know How to Talk About Race and Social JusticeRead More
Want better Texas schools? Improve training for principalsRead More
Meyers: The HEAD Foundation
Systems Leadership to Turn Around the Lowest-Performing SchoolsRead More
Pianta: The Hill
Running on a new promise for Prek-KRead More
Berry: Education & Career News
Meaning Math Education Is for Each and Every StudentRead More
Teaching Is as Stressful as an ER. These Calming Strategies Can Help.Read More