News & Media
- The report finds that adolescence is a time of major brain development for humans, offering opportunities that are as yet untapped.
- From a lawyer studying racial equity to a school district administrator getting her second Curry School degree, they're ready to walk the Lawn. Get to know a few of the most recent Curry School grads.
- Professor of Kinesiology Art Weltman and Assistant Professor of Curriculum, Instruction and Special Education Jennifer Pease were among 13 UVA professors honored with University-wide teaching awards.
- Two teams of researchers at the Curry School were honored with one of the newest University of Virginia awards.
- Virginia and Louisiana landed nearly $18M in federal grants to enhance their early childhood education initiatives. Curry School researchers are a critical part of both projects.
- The event featured Jaclyn Corin, a senior at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School and cofounder of March For Our Lives. (Photo by Jack Looney.)
Faculty Commentaries: Fall 2018
Williams: Education Post
How We Build a Pipeline of Teachers That Know How to Talk About Race and Social JusticeRead More
Want better Texas schools? Improve training for principalsRead More
Meyers: The HEAD Foundation
Systems Leadership to Turn Around the Lowest-Performing SchoolsRead More
Pianta: The Hill
Running on a new promise for Prek-KRead More
Berry: Education & Career News
Meaning Math Education Is for Each and Every StudentRead More
Teaching Is as Stressful as an ER. These Calming Strategies Can Help.Read More