Sample of Faculty In the News
- NPR with Catherine Bradshaw & Dewey Cornell: Here's How To Prevent The Next School Shooting, Experts Say
- Washington Post with Josipa Roksa: Helicopter parents don't stay at home when the kids go to college--they keep hovering
- PBS NewsHour with Bob Pianta: Wall Street sees preschool as an investment opportunity when local governments don’t
- Washington Post with Dewey Cornell: ‘No way I would do that’: Educators decry Trump proposal to arm teachers
- Inside Higher Ed with Josipa Roksa: Silver Spoons
- Vox with Jay Hertel: Olympic figure skaters are super flexible. Here’s why you don’t need to be.
- WMRA with Martin Block & Joanna Williams: I’m Not Racist…Am I?
- C'ville Tomorrow with Bill Therrien: Partnership brings more data to autism center, practical experience to UVA students
- New America with Jessika Bottiani: Culturally Responsive Teaching: A Promising Approach – But ‘Evidence Based’?
Launching the Center on Race and Public Education in the South
A hub for producing research, building community and driving change in education policy.Read More
Front and Center: Student Research
The 2018 Curry Research Conference shines a spotlight on student research.Read more
Faculty Commentaries: Winter 2018
Professor Cornell in The Hill
Proactive threat assessment, not surveillance, will make schools saferRead more
Dean Pianta in the Washington Post
Governor-elect Northam's first priority should be teachersRead More
Professor Alridge in the Richmond Times Dispatch
Charlottesville was latest battlefield In the long struggle for equalityRead More