Reading Student Resources

Useful Links:

Where to get grades and transcripts?
View Unofficial Transcript
Curry School Admissions
Change of Status Form
Degree Application for Graduation for the Ed.S. or M.Ed.
Education Specialist Record of Progress
Policy Exception Petition
Request for a Grade of Incomplete

K12 Reading Specialist Endorsement:

In order to have the K12 Reading Specialist endorsement added to your teaching license, you will need to send the College Verification form and list of completed courses PLUS your transcript to the Curry School (Office of Admissions, Curry School of Education, P.O. Box 400261, Charlottesville, VA 22904-4261).

a) Transcript
b) College verification form (contained as page 3 of the licensure form on this DOE link):