SPLASH Summer Camp Program
SPLASH into the summer with an engaging and educational summer camp program for children with speech and language difficulties.
Join us for a summer program that includes a personally tailored, intensive program structured around your child's present level of performance, current IEP goals, and parental requests.
- Camp begins the week of July 6th and ends July 31st.
- Open to any child ages 3-5 with speech or language difficulties.
- Intervention programs include group activities that build collaboration and communication skills.
- Campers will participate in a 90-minute session twice weekly.
- Cost for the program is $600 with limited opportunities for financial aid (financial aid application available upon request).
SPLASH starts the week of July 6th and ends July 31st. There are two camp groups:
- Group 1: Mondays and Wednesdays. 9:00 - 10:30 am.
- Group 2: Tuesdays and Thursdays. 9:00 - 10:30 am.
University of Virginia
Sheila C. Johnson center
417 Emmet Street South
If interested, please contact Jaimee Traub by April 30, 2020 to select which group you would like your child to participate in. Sessions are expected to fill quickly, and are reserved on a first come, first served basis.
For more information call 434-924-6318, or email email@example.com.